Please Register For Full Access To Merlin Warez ×
0WrZ

Hello

Hello All and Happy New Year,

I used to be an active uploader in the past but got busy with irl stuff in the last few years. With this new year I decided to come back to warez. Expect good updates from me coming soon. Hop I get my old days of warez back.

• Thanks 3

Hello OWrZ and welcome to Merlin Warez. Thanks for posting an Introduction. We look forward to you presence on the forum and you posts. 

Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

Hello 0WrZ,

Nice to meet ya!

Hope you enjoy your time here on  the board!

• Thanks 1

Hi OWrZ

We are not all guys here you know... 😄

I've been involved with file sharing for 20 years, but obviously not active now at my advanced years... I was the one woman with more balls than a bull. But now, here we are, us old folk 20 years later, still coming back for more and to welcome new people to the fight for free software... Welcome to the fight 😉

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kath said:

Hi OWrZ

We are not all guys here you know... 😄

I've been involved with file sharing for 20 years, but obviously not active now at my advanced years... I was the one woman with more balls than a bull. But now, here we are, us old folk 20 years later, still coming back for more and to welcome new people to the fight for free software... Welcome to the fight 😉

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes its a first time I saw a leady in this.

15 hours ago, 0WrZ said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes its a first time I saw a leady in this.

Really? Maybe you didn't know that women were at the heart of it.  Do you remember Shareaza? Well. perhaps not, but it was a massive thing 10 years ago... Well, that was me and the people around me.  But that's long gone now - We move on and live the life we now have... I think they call us retired pirates 😄

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2022 at 4:49 AM, Kath said:

Really? Maybe you didn't know that women were at the heart of it.  Do you remember Shareaza? Well. perhaps not, but it was a massive thing 10 years ago... Well, that was me and the people around me.  But that's long gone now - We move on and live the life we now have... I think they call us retired pirates 😄

Actually you should be called senior pirates  😎

• Love 2

Yes, I like that, after all I never pass up a freebie 😉 even now.

• Love 1